421 Left Bank Road, Mullumbimby NSW 2482
Retro In Mint Condition House on Acreage - Property ID: 980767
A perfect retro home in mint condition on almost 5 acres (2.023 Ha) with large creek frontage and approx. 5 minutes to town. Solid brick construction with ceramic roof tiles, mixed floor and wall finishes with a riot of colours and textures.
• Rich hardwood timber kitchen with original appliances, ‘like new’
• Separate raised bedroom and bathroom wing accessing the verandah
• Informal and formal dining, spacious living flowing out to the enclosed verandah with views over
• Spacious air conditioned 2nd living/media room with separate study
• Extra large double garage with storage/workshop space
• Well loved inground pool needing refurbishment
• Large caravan in excellent original condition under carport, great sleepover or…
• Abundant water, tank storage
• Huge rural machinery shed 7.6m x 12.2m with concrete floor and power
• Cattle yard and ramp needing restoration
• Level fenced front paddock, great for the kids and pets or ….
An excellent location for the second dwelling
• Mullumbimby Creek frontage with grassy flats ideal for a pony or two
• Great locality being less than 5 mins to town, 15 mins to the beach and walking distance to the
Ready to move in or make some cosmetic changes, it’s all about your personal taste.
This property offers loads of potential and in such a wonderful location.
- Land Size Approx. - 2.023 hectares
- Creek frontage
- Water storage
- Air Conditioning
- In Ground Swimming Pool
- Water Tank