7 Argyle Street, Mullumbimby NSW 2482
Living in the 70’s Today House - Property ID: 945632
A happy walk back in time to an era of no frills and simplicity, a reflection of how it was living in the 70’s when you enjoyed ‘warm toast for tea’. This solid brick home steps back into this era with perfection, right down to the original colourful cabinetry.
• Solid brick construction with elevated timber floors, under carpet
• Original retro powder blue kitchen with its almost matching dining table and chairs
• Sunny north facing open plan lounge and combined kitchen dining
• It’s not a mansion but it’s comfortable and feels like home
• Easy maintenance back garden with fern shade house and single garage
• On 459.5m2 parcel of land with rear lane access, all but in the heart of town.
Renovate, build a granny flat or simply enjoy the pleasure of making this your home.
- Land Size Approx. - 474.3 m2